- VA.gov site becomes central login for accessing benefits
- SAVE LIVES Act allows VA to soon provide COVID-19 vaccinations to all Veterans, their spouses and caregivers
- VA receives Janssen COVID-19 vaccine
- VA updates rating criteria for musculoskeletal and muscle injuries
- Acting Secretary Tran: VA to ease economic hardships for Veterans, their families, survivors and caregivers
- VA to begin COVID-19 vaccinations at 128 additional sites
The Department of Defense is taking a multi-pronged approach to combat sexual assault in the military. One initiative – the Independent Review Commission on Sexual Assault in the Military – is reaching out to service members, Veterans, experts and survivors to get it right.