- BREAKING: VA plans expansion of benefits for disability claims for conditions related to certain toxic exposures
- NCA lifts restrictions on attendance at committal services, adjusts COVID safety precautions
- VA accepting walk-ins for COVID-19 vaccinations nationwide
- VA.gov site becomes central login for accessing benefits
- SAVE LIVES Act allows VA to soon provide COVID-19 vaccinations to all Veterans, their spouses and caregivers
- VA receives Janssen COVID-19 vaccine
In this second guest blog post, Harvard Extension School Instructor Cynthia A. Meyersburg, Ph.D., guides student Veterans on how to prepare for and succeed when returning to an academic school. This post examines what student Vets should do to prepare for academic success.