Does the VA community care referral process seem daunting and complicated? We’re here to help demystify the world of community care referrals with a community provider webinar.
Join VA’s Nancy Brown and Tamika Taylor Feb. 24, 2022, at 1 p.m. ET for a webinar entitled “Community Care Referrals.” They will discuss the overall referral process.
Learn what to do when a Request for Services must be submitted and how to request additional unauthorized services, including the form and process for submission.
Additionally, attendees will learn about the precertification process, consults, standardized episodes of care (SEOCs), and with the roles and responsibilities providers have when caring for Veterans on behalf of VA.
Attending this webinar is a great opportunity to learn more about VA community care, access resources and tools, and better enable you to care for our nation’s Veterans. We hope you can join us.
- Title: Community Care Referrals.
- When: Thursday, February 24, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Register: Register in VHA TRAIN. Webinar will be recorded for later viewing.
- Accreditations: AACME, AAPA, AACME-NP, ANCC, APA, ASWB, JA IPCE, NYSED-P, NYSEDSW.
- A recording will be available in TRAIN.
You must complete the end of course evaluation to receive credit for the course and the continuing education credit.