A brand new development at VA is our very own podcast. This Week at VA features interviews military Veterans to learn about their experience in and out of the military. Our first guest is Marine Corps Veteran Haley Carter.
Haley Carter is a Marine Veteran and retired American professional soccer player who currently serves as assistant coach for the Afghanistan women’s national football team.
Covered in Episode One:
- Value of the Veterans Crisis Line
- Interview with Marine Veteran Haley Carter
- Haley’s journey in the military.
- Her transition out of the Marine Corps.
- How she started playing soccer in National Women’s Soccer League.
- How Haley uses VA
- Basic information on VA Home Loan
- #VeteranOfTheDay Navy Veteran Billie Kuchinski
Click here for the full script of the episode.
This first episode is currently available here on the VAntage Point blog and on SoundCloud.
The #VApodcast is now available in iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, and Spotify. Search “Borne the Battle” in your podcast app of choice to subscribe.