November is upon us and episode three of the podcast is here. This week’s feature guest is Army Veteran Fred Wellman.
Wellman is a retired Army officer having served 22-years as an aviator and public affairs officer including four combat tours. He currently is the CEO and Founder of ScoutComms, Inc., a B Corp communications and corporate social responsibility firm supporting organizations addressing the needs of veterans and military families. He founded the firm in 2010 and it is today one of the first B Corp firms focused on veterans issues in the world.
Covered in Episode Three:
Fred Wellman – Army Veteran
- The value and importance of Patient Advocates.
- Interview with Army Veteran Fred Wellman
- Fred’s decision to join the military.
- Serving before and after 9/11.
- Reentering the job market.
- Becoming an entrepreneur.
- The growth of ScoutComms.
- Resources for Veteran entrepreneurs.
- #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran John Kamin
Click here for the full script of the episode.
The #VApodcast is now available in iTunes. Search “This Week at VA” in the Podcast app.
The #VApodcast is now available in iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, and Spotify. Search “Borne the Battle” in your podcast app of choice to subscribe.