Each holiday season, we’re reminded of how important it is to spend quality time with family and friends year-round. It brings a feeling of togetherness that enriches our lives, and we believe this makes a positive impact on the care our team provides to America’s Veterans. That’s why we go the extra mile to ensure a healthy work-life balance for every one of our employees.
It all starts with a robust benefits package that includes generous leave, such as:
- 13 to 26 days of paid annual leave (vacation/personal)
- 13 days of paid annual sick leave (no limit on accumulation)
- 10 paid Federal holidays
- The Family and Medical Leave Act and the Family Friendly Leave Act, which allow employees to balance their work and family lives by taking reasonable amounts of leave for medical reasons, for the birth or adoption/foster care of a child, and for the care of a child, spouse or parent who has a serious health problem
- The Voluntary Leave Transfer Program, which allows Federal employees to donate annual leave to other Federal employees who are experiencing a medical emergency
- Up to 15 days each year for authorized military leave for active reservists and National Guard members
Next, we offer flexible schedules to accommodate the needs and lifestyles of our team. Many employees even have access to onsite childcare centers and, in some cases, are eligible to work from home on a regular or ad hoc basis. Through these and a wealth of other benefits, we help professionals like you make the most of life.
Sound like your kind of career? Explore our available positions today and join us in caring for those who’ve bravely served our country. We also encourage you to volunteer at one of our facilities this holiday season.