We’re ten episodes in! This podcast has been a lot of fun and we appreciate all of the great feedback we’ve received. Episode ten brings us Marine Veteran Gregorio Kishketon.
Greg is a VA employee that works at the central office in D.C.. He originally thought he was simply going to be #VeteranOfTheDay, but then he sat down for an interview and opened up about some vulnerable parts of his life.
Covered in Episode Ten:
- Pearl Harbor story by Army Veteran Jimmy Lee
- Interview with Marine Veteran Gregorio Kishketon
- Greg’s decision to join the military.
- His transition out.
- Overcoming a drug problem
- Experiencing suicidal behavior
- Native American heritage and passing it on
- Discover a job at VA with VA Careers
- #VeteranOfTheDay Marine Veteran Derek Rodenbeck
The #VApodcast is now available in iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, and Spotify. Search “Borne the Battle” in your podcast app of choice to subscribe.