This year, the American Psychological Association (APA) Conference is August 9th through 12th in San Francisco, California. It is the largest gathering of psychologists and psychology students in the world. Each year it attracts 11,000 to 14,000 or more attendees from all areas of specialization in psychology as well as from research, practice, education and policy. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) will be at booth #1811, eager to talk to you about the benefits of working with the largest health care organization in the country, including the following:
• Gaining experience with Veterans and the unique situations of those who have served.
• Giving our nation’s heroes the chance to live their lives to the fullest after service.
• The integration of mental health services into primary care settings.
• Our push for wider availability of tele-mental health services, proving our commitment to modernizing our systems.
• Being protected (as Federal employees) by the Federal Government in instances of alleged malpractice or negligence resulting from the performance of their duties.
• The ability to practice in any of the 50 states where we provide services with one active, unrestricted state license.
Come see us at APA 2018 to explore exciting opportunities to change Veterans’ lives, or to start now, view our current opportunities and apply today.