VA Secretary Robert Wilkie will speak on the state of VA, community resources for Veterans, department priorities, and address questions from the last community town hall.
The online town hall will broadcast live on January 17, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
The Secretary will be joined by a panel of VA leaders, including:
- Dr. Richard Stone – Veterans Health Administration
- Dr. Paul Lawrence – Veterans Benefits Administration
- Randy Reeves – National Cemetery Administration
- Cheryl Mason – Board of Veterans Appeals
- Dr. Lynda Davis – Veterans Experience Office
- Dr. Kameron Matthews – Community Care
- Dr. Keita Franklin – Suicide Prevention
The Secretary and panelists will discuss how VA is focused on becoming the leader in customer experience and improving services to our nation’s Veterans. In addition, the Secretary and panelists will address questions submitted by the more than 150 Community Veterans Engagement Boards around the country.
Download the flyer here.
If you have questions, compliments, or concerns about VA benefits and services, please call the White House VA Hotline at 855-948-2311.
Click button below to register for the town hall