Looking for free local events? Maybe ruck with other Veterans in your community, or a run with some kindred spirits while traveling for work? Perhaps you’re looking to perform some community service with others in your city?
No problem. Team Red, White, & Blue’s new app provides access to thousands of physical, social, and service-oriented events led by volunteer leaders and members throughout the country. Team RWB’s app makes it simple to quickly search for all types of activities. Running, hiking, cycling, yoga, functional fitness, rock climbing, rucking, mountain biking and many more.
Team RWB designed the app to combat isolation that many Veterans face, and provides Veterans and supporters with thousands of opportunities to participate in local activities across the country.
With the Team RWB app, you can:
• Register for a new account and manage your profile.
• Discover thousands of different events taking place across the nation.
• Filter and search for events by keyword, location, distance, activity category, and chapter affiliation.
• View event details including the time, location, and host.
• Identify your interest in attending events and check-in after participating in a Team RWB event.
• View other individuals attending events.
• Access your event history, both upcoming and past events.
• Share events with other Veterans and civilian supporters.
Download the Team RWB App!
Joining Team RWB is easy
Team Red, White & Blue is a nonprofit founded by Veterans working to solve the epidemic of loneliness through physical activity. Team RWB is the bridge connecting communities where Veterans and civilians work together to gain common understanding. They take the best of military service–the camaraderie and physical challenges–and create a new family of Eagles connected through physical activity.