The VHA Innovation Ecosystem (VHA IE) is proud to announce the release of its new podcast, Delivering More Together (DMT). To help build excitement for the upcoming VHA Innovation Experience (iEX), Oct. 27-29, the podcast has released seven episodes focusing on how VHA is integrating and mobilizing innovation, partnership and technology to change and save Veteran lives. Find out how we and our partners are building a better future for health care through DMT. Then join us at the end of the month for iEX to find out how you can be a part of helping build this better future for Veteran care.
Throughout each episode of Delivering More Together, you will hear interviews with frontline employees who have created incredible programs and solutions that are truly making a difference in Veteran’ lives and the care they receive. Listeners will discover in-depth interviews with VA partners who are working closely with VA to deliver better care to Veterans through collaboration. You will hear from VHA IE leadership on how they are building a dynamic and innovative program that is delivering more, together, for Veterans every day.
The first seven episodes include:
- A look at VHA IE: its purpose, passion, and pride in delivering mission-driven health care innovation and solutions for Veterans.
- A conversation that is sure to inform and inspire listeners based on her 30+ years of insight and experience with Dr. Carolyn Clancy, Deputy Under Secretary for Health for Discovery, Education and Affiliate Networks (DEAN), VHA.
- A look at My Life, My Story, and Project HAPPEN (Prevention of Non-Ventilator Hospital Acquired Pneumonia by Engaging Nursing Staff to Complete Oral Care Practice), two nationally recognized and award-winning practices that are changing and saving Veterans’ lives.
- A deep dive into VHA IE’s makeathon and hackathon efforts that deliver rapid innovation for challenges facing Veterans today.
- An important discussion that every Veteran, VA leader and front-line worker needs to hear about how the VHA Innovators Network is empowering grassroots innovation at VHA facilities nationwide.
- A You-don’t-want-to-miss-this discussion with practical information and lessons learned on how VHA engages a broad community of partners to ignite and help drive innovation at VHA.
Listen now and if you are looking for more, make sure to attend iEX this year! Experience panels, discussions, the VHA Shark Tank Competition, iEX Talks, iEX Demos and more at this year’s virtual event. With a focus on partnership, iEX will show how VA is working alongside the health care community to deliver more, together.