- SAVE LIVES Act allows VA to soon provide COVID-19 vaccinations to all Veterans, their spouses and caregivers
- VA receives Janssen COVID-19 vaccine
- VA updates rating criteria for musculoskeletal and muscle injuries
- Acting Secretary Tran: VA to ease economic hardships for Veterans, their families, survivors and caregivers
- VA to begin COVID-19 vaccinations at 128 additional sites
- VA announces initial plans for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
April 9th is National Former POW Recognition Day, which remembers the 1942 surrender and beginning of the 85-mile Bataan Death March where thousands of American and Filipino troops died.